Following is a summary of an article from Daily Blog Tips. I thought the five “mistakes” presented in the article are worth reposting because, although we may know them, we no doubt make them over and over.
So here’s a reminder.
I’ve summarized them below as tips (to do) rather than mistakes.
- Make Sure Your Posts have a POINT
- Post Regularly and Consistently
- Proofread! Proofread! Proofread!
- Format With Diversity – use different size fonts, headings, white space, and pictures
- . Promote Your Blog – Facebook, Twitter, email, talking with friends and family, business card, etc.
Click here to see the original post on Daily Blog Tips