Search This Blog

Monday, November 30, 2009

Books! Books! Books!

The Write Shop now has a selection of books available! I've chosen books about writing and tons of memoirs to inspire and intrigue. Some of them I've read and some of them I want to read. For example, on page 3 of the store you can find "Legacy: A Step-by-step guide to writing Personal History" by Linda Spence. I first found this book at Christmas time at Restoration Hardware of all places! I bought it, read it, and proceeded to write several of my family stories.
"Writing Down the Bones: Freeing the Writer Within" by Natalie Goldberg is another old favorite. How about "Opposite of Fate: Memories of A Writing Life" by Amy Tan? I love her, but haven't yet read this one...

Check them out at: The Write Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment